ANSMANN 9V Rechargeable Batteries 300mAh pre-charged Low Self-Discharge (LSD) NiMH 9 Volt Battery 9V Battery (10-Pack)
Free Shipping Included! ANSMANN 9V Rechargeable Batteries 300mAh pre-charged Low Self-Discharge (LSD) NiMH 9 Volt Battery 9V Battery (10-Pack) by Ansmann at Sino Battery Online. MPN: 5035453-590-4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ANSMANN NiMH Rechargeable Battery 9V-Block E Typ 300 (min. 270mAh) maxE For devices with high power consumption/low self-discharge Optimal solution
ANSMANN NiMH Rechargeable Battery 9V-Block E Typ 300 (min. 270mAh) maxE
For devices with high power consumption/low self-discharge
Optimal solution for demanding users: The batteries have a high capacity, and still a very low self-discharge. It is thus ideal for applications such as flashlights,
toys, modelling, game consoles, digital cameras, flash equipment, medical equipment etc. maxE has the energy to power all your devices.
The self-discharge is 10 times lower than in regular NiMH batteries. After a year, there is still around 80% of the initial capacity left. This was made possible by
a special separator which dramatically reduces unwanted internal current flow.
Benefits the environment and your wallet
NiMH batteries can generally be used wherever disposable batteries are used. This allows you to save money and protect the environment. A rechargeable
battery can replace many hundreds to thousands of batteries!
High safety standards and good cycle stability
The batteries naturally meet the currently applicable EU Directive and the highest standards of safety and durability. Thanks to the excellent cycle stability, the
NiMH cells can be recharged up to 1000 times. Since the batteries are supplied pre-charged, they can be used directly.
Large temperature range
The batteries can be used at temperatures from -20° C to + 50° C. The cells are successfully tested by TÜV Saarland for compliance with
electrical, thermal, geometric and safety-related requirements.
Fast charging + no memory effect
The batteries can be charged with a high charging current, thereby very short charging times are possible. With the latest battery technology, the memory effect
is ruled out even after several partial charges.
Features & Highlights
- Pack of 10 maxE 9V Block: ANSMANN 9V Rechargeable Batteries have a very low self-discharge. Ideal for remote controls, toys, modelling, cameras, torches, clocks, alarms and other technical devices
- High cycle stability | high power | fast rechargeable | increased operating time in electric devices | durable | minimal memory effect | eco-friendly | no heavy metals
- Voltage: 8.4V | Capacity: 300mAh | Min. capacity: 270mAh | Chemistry: NiMH maxE | Cells size: 9V Block | Maximum charge cycles: 1004
- NiMH Rechargeable batteries can be used anywhere disposable batteries can be used. The use of NiMH Rechargeable batteries reduce costs and protect our environment
- maxE assures that the self-discharge is 10 times lower than in normal NiMH batteries| Thus, after one year, the remaining capacity is still about 80% | This means longer useful shelf life between charges
- ANSMANN offers a 2 year Manufacturer Warranty, while conventional rechargeable batteries have no warranty at all
|Manufacturer:||Ansmann USA Corporation|
|Publisher:||Ansmann USA Corporation|
|Studio:||Ansmann USA Corporation|
|Item Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.69 x 1.91 x 1.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|