ANSMANN Rechargeable 9V Battery 300mAh pre-charged Low Self Discharge 9Volt NiMH Rechargeable Battery (12-Pack) + 2x Batterybox for 9V
Free Shipping Included! ANSMANN Rechargeable 9V Battery 300mAh pre-charged Low Self Discharge 9Volt NiMH Rechargeable Battery (12-Pack) + 2x Batterybox for 9V by Ansmann at Sino Battery Online. MPN: 1900-0036-590-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ANSMANN Rechargeable 9Volt Battery Type 300 (min. 270mAh) maxE For devices with high power consumption/low self-discharge Optimal solution for
ANSMANN Rechargeable 9Volt Battery Type 300 (min. 270mAh) maxE
For devices with high power consumption/low self-discharge
Optimal solution for demanding users: The batteries have a high capacity, and still a very low self-discharge. It is thus ideal for applications such as flashlights,
toys, modelling, game consoles, digital cameras, flash equipment, medical equipment etc. maxE has the energy to power all your devices.
The self-discharge is 10 times lower than in regular NiMH batteries. After a year, there is still around 80% of the initial capacity left. This was made possible by
a special separator which dramatically reduces unwanted internal current flow.
Benefits the environment and your wallet
NiMH batteries can generally be used wherever disposable batteries are used. This allows you to save money and protect the environment. A rechargeable
battery can replace many hundreds to thousands of batteries!
High safety standards and good cycle stability
The batteries naturally meet the currently applicable EU Directive and the highest standards of safety and durability. Thanks to the excellent cycle stability, the
NiMH cells can be recharged up to 1000 times. Since the batteries are supplied pre-charged, they can be used directly.
Large temperature range
The batteries can be used at temperatures from -20° C to + 50° C. The cells are successfully tested by TÜV Saarland for compliance with
electrical, thermal, geometric and safety-related requirements.
Fast charging + no memory effect
The batteries can be charged with a high charging current, thereby very short charging times are possible. With the latest battery technology, the memory effect
is ruled out even after several partial charges.
What does maxE mean?
The self-discharge is 10 times lower than in normal NiMH batteries. Thus, after one year, the initial capacity is available around 80%.
This was possible, thanks to a new type of separator, which drastically reduces the unwanted internal current flow.
This allows you to save money and protect the environment.
Highlights of the Battery Box:
- Guarantees an optimum storage of up to 6 9V batteries or rechargeable batteries per box.
- This storage system puts an end to accidental short-circuiting of rechargeable batteries.
- Finds place in every bag.
- Guarantees "always ready for use" rechargeable batteries, at home or out and about
Features & Highlights
- Bundle of 12 maxE 9V Rechargeable Batteries maxE 9V + 2 Battery Boxes.
- These maxE 9V rechargeable batteries are great for wireless mics, IEM's, effects pedals, listening assist, pagers, remote controls, toys, modelling, cameras, torches, clocks, alarms and other technical devices.
- Use this battery anywhere you would use a 9V alkaline battery: NiMH Rechargeable batteries can be used anywhere disposable batteries can be used. The use of NiMH Rechargeable batteries reduce costs and protect our environment.
- Max E assures that the self-discharge is 10 times lower than in normal NiMH batteries| Thus, after one year, the remaining capacity is still about 80% | This means longer useful shelf life between charges.
- The 2 included Battery Boxes guarantee an optimum storage of up to 6pcs 9V batteries or rechargeable batteries. Finds place in every bag.
|Manufacturer:||Ansmann USA Corporation|
|Publisher:||Ansmann USA Corporation|
|Studio:||Ansmann USA Corporation|
|Item Size:||0.69 x 1.91 x 1.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|